I tested out my two new blocks this afternoon. My little heart turned out really well although I wish I'd left the bottom part shaded instead of complete carved out. I might try to fix a few areas or possibly carve another version that is textured all over.
I tested the maze print as well. The most difficult thing about all of my maze prints is that they are hard to print cleanly. I think I need some sort of actually press to put enough pressure on the block for the entire surface to leave a clean image.
After testing the print, I drew a few rough sketches of some of the text ideas I'm planning to pair with the image.
Now I need to sit down and organize some of the themes and stories I want to use. Right after I go for a lovely afternoon walk, of course. I just love sunny autumn Sundays!