100 THINGS
Click here to see my full list of goals for 2010

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sunday Sketches

More Sunday sketches and another dose of seriously bad picture taking (What am I doing wrong? I had natural light!).  The poses in this class ranged from 1 minute to 15 over 2 1/2 hours, so I had a chance to practice a number of different styles and create a bunch more base imagery for my graphic/screen printing project.  

10 minutes


15 minutes






My sketches are piling up, but I've been having a serious writing drought and thirty plus degree weather is just not conducive to quiet writing afternoons.  I do have a new grey sweater though and all I need is a crisp fall morning to get things rolling again.  Sacrilege to some, I know, but I just love fall!

4 comments:

  1. I love the last sketch in your post, and it looks like it would fit with your scrawled text well.
    Also, I agree; bring on autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, B! Now if only I could get around to writing something :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops! Just accidentally posted under T's Google sign in. Not sure how that happened.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredible! 5 mins reminds me of something by Egon Schiele (a v. good thing!)

    ReplyDelete