100 THINGS
Click here to see my full list of goals for 2010

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Thanksgiving

What a lovely weekend! I spent a fantastic Thanksgiving up north at my parent's place and the weather was perfect. 

I was hoping to translate the fresh air and brilliant colours into some new writing, but ended up producing pies instead.  Also, I may have been slowed somewhat by my diet of deep fried mars bars, poutine, and more turkey and mashed potatoes than I care to remember. 

I did snap a few photos that perfectly highlight how I spent my time.  





The weekend also started with some exciting news - I'm going to be published!  I'm not sure if I can give out the details yet, but I'll definitely post the whole story at the beginning of November.

Until then, I've got to get back on track with some of my newer projects.  I've definitely been inspired to get more of my work there.

2 comments: