100 THINGS
Click here to see my full list of goals for 2010

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy Holidays!

I was really hoping to get at least one post up before I headed up north for Christmas, but after a crazy week of work, potlucks, and holiday prepping, I was ready to take a break from everything, including blogging.

I had a great time at my parent's house, which is situated in the middle of snowy, silent Ontario farm country. Lots of food, tea, poker, and holiday movies... pretty much perfect.

I'm back in the city now and feel 100% rested (and full of Christmas cookies). Over the next few days, my goals include cleaning out my art hutch, working on some still-life drawings, and completing my artistic goals list for 2010. My original plan was to come up with 365 items, but I'm starting to think that number is a little high. Maybe 100 goals is a little more manageable.

I think I did pretty well with my gift giving this year, although, as usual, my plan to make everything by hand went out the window by mid-December. I also received a bunch of fabulous gifts including a new digital camera! No more 'borrowing' my sister's camera for +6 month stretches. Well, hopefully not. One of my New Year's Resolutions is going to have to be don't drop any expensive electronic equipment.

My sweet husband also bought be this stunning Bonnie Bag from Sew Mo'


I've been coveting it ever since the Winter Fling craft show, especially since my wardrobe is always in need of a splash of colour.

In addition to the purse, T also gave me a horrible cold, but I won't hold that against him. If there's ever a good time to get a cold it's when your main activity of the day is to snooze on a couch and watch movies. Plus, look at the adorable company I had to nurse me through my illness.


I'm hoping to start posting a little more regularly now that things have calmed down a bit from the pre-Christmas rush. I'll have to add that to my goals list!

No comments:

Post a Comment