100 THINGS
Click here to see my full list of goals for 2010

Thursday, March 18, 2010

NYC

I'm sorry for my tardiness in posting. T and I have just come back from a mini vacation in New York and the lead up to the trip kept me away from my projects. Now I'm back, refreshed, inspired, and ready to make some serious progress on my list.

The latest to be crossed off... 39. Spend a day taking photos around the city. Thankfully, I didn't specify the city for this entry, because I've opted to use NYC, not Toronto. I'm sure Carrie Bradshaw would approve.

Here are some of the highlights. I'm thinking that at least one of these is going to show up again for Number 62.











4 comments:

  1. Oh my. These photos are stunning. I love the shot of the fire escapes, and the one with the multi-colored panes (?). Is the latter some kind of factory?
    Looks like you had a great time!! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. come back soon! we had such a blast with you guys! Thanks again for everything!

    PS. Ill take a picture of the amazing print up on our wall, and send it your way soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love LOVE these photos! Especially the 6th and 7th. I'm sure you'll turn them into wonderful prints, and luckily my birthday is in the not too distant future.

    And though Carrie may approve, I'm not sure that Samantha would (I'm convinced that her heart still lies in LA)... I think you should still keep the goal of taking pictures around Toronto, and I would definitely be up for accompanying you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Grace! Yes, the coloured panes were part of a factory in the meat packing district right beside the new High Line park (converted from raised train tracks). I took a million pictures because the sun was hitting them perfectly.

    We'll definitely be back. I was such a great vacation and so great to see you and Ben. Next up - T.O. July 2010!

    Thanks TJ! We can still have a photo day. You can bring Bails! Also, noted - birthday print :)

    ReplyDelete