100 THINGS
Click here to see my full list of goals for 2010

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Life Drawing

I went to an open life drawing session at the Toronto School or Art tonight. It's been more than a year since I've practiced drawing in this type of format and I'm so glad I decided to go. This session featured a variety of quick poses and it gave me a good chance to practice my loose drawing techniques again.

I started off with pencil and then switched to pen for the second half. (Sorry for the seriously awful photos, by the way. I'm in desperate need of some natural light.)





Also, I've decided to count this drawing session as Number 9 - Start a new art course. I intended to take a longer screen printing course this spring, but for budgetary reasons I decided to hold off. The open life drawing sessions are only $10 bucks a session - a perfect artistic compromise.

No comments:

Post a Comment