100 THINGS
Click here to see my full list of goals for 2010

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Number 62!

A small project, but another goal done! I think the pictures look pretty decent considering our tight budget for the frames.


Work has been just crazy. I know that's not at all an interesting or good excuse for not posting more, but that's all I've got. I do have some other things in the works though. A few contest deadlines are giving me just the kick I need to get out of the brainstorming stage and in to the finished work stage. Soon. Soon. Soon.

2 comments:

  1. I recognize those photos!! They look even more phenomenal framed in B&W!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Grace! I've been really struggling to find time for these types of projects lately, but I was so glad to finally get the photos up!

    ReplyDelete