100 THINGS
Click here to see my full list of goals for 2010

Monday, February 22, 2010

More Birthday Fun

Today is my sister's birthday and I spent a good portion of this weekend trying to make the perfect print for her apartment. Her decor is very funky and in a black and red palette, so I experimented with a town house print in the same colours. Unfortunately, in my haste to wrap up the final image, I forgot to take a picture. I do have a few 'making of' shots thought.




My other sister, TJ, also made a little something for the event... a birthday cake that is 50% Martha Stewart, 50% Cake Wrecks, and 110% tasty!


Happy Birthday, H!

2 comments:

  1. You experiment with prints, I experiment with cake design... I just have a much higher failure rate.

    At least it tasted much better than it looked!

    ReplyDelete