100 THINGS
Click here to see my full list of goals for 2010

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Test Prints

I tested the maze print tonight. I'm still experimenting with getting the right amount of ink on the roller, but I did manage to get one good print out of seven.


I would really like to test this stamp using oil-based ink because I think I would get a cleaner print. However, oil-based inks are messy and definitely not a Tuesday night experiment.


P.S. Check out the awesome bumper sticker my buddy Robin slipped through my mail slot yesterday. Reunite Gondwanaland. Hilarious!

6 comments:

  1. the test prints look great. that one "good one" especially!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks fantastic! i might have to request a print to frame for my apartment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Ladies!

    A-Diddy - That can definitely be arranged!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What happened to the super-cute heart at the centre of the sketch for this one?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, Bethany! I ended up leaving it blank so that I could include different images at the centre (although the space isn't as big as I imagined it would be). I actually drew a red path through one of my test prints and put a heart at the centre - really cute! I just forgot to post the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh you should post a picture of the print with the red path/heart in the center! I am sure it looks awesome! Very Valentines Day appropriate :)

    ReplyDelete