100 THINGS
Click here to see my full list of goals for 2010

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Weekend 'To Do' List

There's nothing I love more than a good 'To Do' list and, with so much to prepare for my etsy shop, the weekend's list is a doozy. Luckily, I purchased a beautiful new notebook specifically for my 'To Do' lists, financial record keeping, and brainstorming needs.




Of course, a 'To Do' list is only as a good as the get-down-to-business work ethic that follows it, and I'm determined to get as many entries on this list completed as possible before I head off to a wedding tomorrow afternoon. So far, my productivity has been high.

I completed 1. 'Create and print information inserts' this morning and I think they turned out really well. I especially like the way the red paper livens up the packaging of the cards.

I've also taken advantage of this gorgeous day to tackle 6. 'Take better pictures of cards.' The sun on our balcony has been amazing and the outside shots are a big improvement from the dull, gray inside shots I've been taking.

Now, with some brighter shots of the cards and drafts of the marketing copy completed, I'm finally ready to get down to the technical details of posting the cards. However, I also think it would be criminal to miss a precious sunny, warm afternoon in June, so I'm off for a walk with T and maybe a smoothie. Not on the 'To Do' list but, for a pale, vitamin D deficient Canadian, important nonetheless!

No comments:

Post a Comment