100 THINGS
Click here to see my full list of goals for 2010

Monday, September 28, 2009

Poppy Cards x 4

I've been so caught up with new ideas lately that I've been neglecting the important and very practical step of making my finished works available online. Therefore, tonight's Sonnet & Mayhem activities were focused pretty much exclusively on putting the first of five new card sets up on my etsy shop. I'm hoping to have the rest up by the end of the week.


I also had the pleasure of filling my first cross-Atlantic order this evening and I couldn't help but feel a little awe at the fact that one of my humble little cards will soon be heading to Europe. Definitely a moment that re-confirmed my desire to keep experimenting and making better prints and cards.

I have the apartment all to myself for the next few days and I'm planning to take full advantage of the extra space and solitude. I'll definitely miss having T around to torture with my endless crafting questions (Would you call this cream or eggshell...?), but I'm hoping that some quiet time will translate into some serious productivity. Either that or I'll spend the next few evenings singing show tunes really loudly while eating mustard and pickle sandwiches and watching Glee. You know, the usual gal-at-home-alone stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment