100 THINGS
Click here to see my full list of goals for 2010

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Brainstorming

My creative work this weekend is going to be on two different tracks. On one hand, I've got a lot of work to do in terms of getting the word out about my shop (beyond emailing everyone I know, that is). I have a few marketing tactics up my sleeve, but finding the right venues to contact and advertise in is complicated even for such a small operation.

On the other hand, I have been brainstorming a ton of new stamp ideas and need to get working on some different products for the shop. Drawing, carving, and printing are my favourite Sonnet & Mayhem activities by far (although the blog is definitely fun to keep up), but I have to make sure I balance out my card making time with my business goals or I'll just end up with a lot of cards and no buyers.

I have posted one new card in the shop: Pi

I'll likely post a few more this weekend so that my current inventory is represented. I've also got to do a bit more research on paper sources because I'm loving the way my red cards look on the shop, but have yet to find a good vendor for inexpensive colour card stock and envelopes.

And things just look more fun in colour...

No comments:

Post a Comment