100 THINGS
Click here to see my full list of goals for 2010

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What is Happening to October?

Ah! So many days have zipped by!

I actually have been working on artsy stuff despite the appearances of my blog. I tackled some potential Christmas card designs on the weekend, but most were fails and, disheartened, I couldn't bring myself to post.

I did have an amazing day on Saturday just wandering around the city, window shopping, actual shopping, and jotting down project ideas in my favourite pink book. A lot of these ideas have remained in their conceptual phase however, because once I'm back into the work week I keep having to choose between spending my energy on a treadmill or at the drawing board (literally - on both fronts - I'm not about to wander off into any crazy spiritual metaphors here).


Anyway, I opted out of the gym tonight, so I better have an ink drawing to show for it by tomorrow. In the meantime, here is the one potentially good Christmas print that I drew on Sunday. I've never carved people's faces like this before, so it could be a hilarious bust. I promise to post the test print regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment