100 THINGS
Click here to see my full list of goals for 2010

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Prints

I've been thinking about potential print designs for a while now and finally got around to testing some of them out today. I don`t have many good repeatable stamps, so I used my beloved typewriter stamp for the first few.

I tried a simple black grid first and then did a second print with a single red image.

I had an 8 x 10 frame already hanging in the livingroom, so I retired an older black and white picture I took last year and replaced it with the new print.

I have a few other print ideas in the works. Unfortunately, my camera is running out of power and the pictures are not very clear. I`ll have to wait until tomorrow morning to have the camera back to 100% and enough good, natural light to take the best pictures.

As for the rest of my activities during this beautiful long weekend... Well, yesterday, this was my view for the majority of the afternoon as I spent the day on Toronto Island with a handful of close friends, T, and enough St. Lawrence Market treats to keep us full for a week. It doesn`t get much better than that!

2 comments:

  1. I really like the red - it gives the print a bit of a warm feeling I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erin! I like the little splash of colour too. The all black one wasn't nearly as eye catching.

    ReplyDelete