100 THINGS
Click here to see my full list of goals for 2010

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!


I hope you all had a wonderful New Year's celebration!

As we start into 2010, I want to send out a huge THANK YOU to everyone who reads this blog. I'm so grateful to each and every person who has read a post, left a comment, or checked out the etsy shop (which is a little sparse this days, but I'll be working on that this year too). Thank you so much for your interest and feedback!

We spent the final days of 2009 with great friends at their family chalet. Snow, fireplace, food, champagne - The perfect setting to ring in 2010.

I tried to work on my goals list for this year, but likely won't have it finalized until later this evening. It certainly won't be a good start to the New Year if I'm late on my list, but it's so blustery in the city that all I want to do is cuddle up on the couch with T and watch The Wire (again!).

More to come soon!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you too! I hope that one of things on your list was to eat a bunch pizza and brownies tonight...

    Happy posting for 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks E!

    Pizza and brownies are always on my list!

    ReplyDelete